Best beaches in Supetar, Island Brac
BANJ BEACH – this is the beach that celebrated 100 year anniversary as most popular of bathing beaches in Supetar, island Brac. Word ”Banj” comes from italian language for ‘bagnare’ or ‘to bath’ suggesting this beach to be ideal bathing place because of natural bay shape and protection from winds.
Banj beach provides shallow entrance suitable for children and sandy sea bottom ideal for snorkeling enthusiasts. Amazing news are that this is also the closest beach to our ”Rooms Sunce & Apartments Supetar Residence”.
It is located just 6 minutes walking down the street and if you want to take your car, there are plenty of parking options. Yay! Just 6 minutes walking distance to the Adriatic beach with crystal clear sea and with a large sandy bottom? How amazing is that?
The beauty of this best beach in Supetar, island Brac is most evident in the early morning and afternoons beacuse of the sun positions and vibrant colors hitting the shore. Mornings and evenings are very calm here, sea looks like oil painting or ‘bonaca’ phenomen, which makes the Banj beach ideal choice for relaxation and sunbathing.
Our favorite points of Banj beach:
• Crystal-clear sea, protected from wind & high waves
• Shallow sea entrance & sandy sea bottom, ideal for snorkeling
• During summer months there are many lively caffe bars, restaurants and places to dine nearby.
• There is plenty of shade from fragnant pine trees, oleanders and tamaris trees.
• Sunbeds and umbrellas are available to rent at the beach.
• Pedal boats, boards, sea trampolin and even waterslides are available too.
• If you want to explore other beaches on the island, you can rent scooters, quads and bikes right at the beach.
• Proximity to Rooms Sunce & Apartments Supetar
Next favorite beach review and new photos coming soon!
Follow us for updates and local insider tips for best vacation on Island Brac, Croatia.