Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, IP addresss, which may be used when you send inquiries through our contact form. This information may be stored in our online database but if you’d like to have any of your information removed, be in touch.
- Our newsletter provider also may collect your personal details. If you’d like to opt out, click the Unsubscribe button in the footer of any Rooms Sunce newsletter.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Rooms Sunce may also have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information that may not be unique to you and may even gather additional or other personal and/or non-personal information, such as age, gender at a later time.
- It is possible that we may gather information about your computer hardware and/or software. Such collected information may include, but may not be limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and various website addresses. The gathering of this information may be used for maintaining the quality of service we provide, as well as providing overall general statistics related to the use of our website and others.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Purpose of requested information
Rooms Sunce may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
All information requested by Rooms Sunce is used exclusively for:
- responding to your questions as effectively as possible
- ensuring that the requested service is provided
- promotion of our services
- internal statistical analysis
- sending publications, brochures and other promotional material
Rooms Sunce guarantees that the information provided will be used for the above-stated purposes only. By submitting your personal information through all means of communication, you are explicitly permitting Rooms Sunce to contact you for the above stated purposes. You are required to notify Rooms Sunce in writing if you do not want Rooms Sunce to establish contact with you.
Rooms Sunce does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Rooms Sunce may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required to:
Conform to decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Rooms Sunce and/or its website; Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Rooms Sunce; and
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of roomsunce.com and/or the general public.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our newsletter please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Data privacy statement:
The usage of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. If our page requires personal data (e.g. name, address or E-mail address) it always occurs voluntarily – as far as it is possible. This data is not passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
We point out that data transfer on the internet (e.g. when communicating via E-mail) may show security holes. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The usage of contact data, published for the compulsory company details, by third parties to send promotional and information material not expressly requested shall be expressly excluded. The operators of the pages reserve their rights to take legal action in case of unrequested delivery of promotional material e.g. with spam mails.
General provisions on data protection:
In accordance with General provisions on data protection – Croatian GDPR, we must inform you that when placing an inquiry for accommodation, making a reservation and at check-in into your place of accommodation you agree to present your personal identification documents, i.e. submit your personal data (first and last name, type and number of your personal identification document, gender, state and address of residence, with date of birth and citizenship), all for evidence of tourists in the Information System of Tourist Boards of the Republic of Croatia – eVisitor (Law on sojourn tax, National Gazette 152/08).
The personal data is collected for statistic processing and is used by the Tourist boards, public authorities and Ministries relating to this procedure (Ministry of tourism and Tourist inspection, Ministry of internal affairs and Ministry of finances – Customs authorities).
Each unauthorized usage, publication, change, processing, reproduction, distribution, recording or assignment or any other form of unauthorized usage of such personal data is strictly prohibited.
A complaint in regard of processing of your personal data may be submitted by email to the Tourist board of Split: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of usage of this website:
1. We keep the contents up-to-date to the best of our abilities, however, we do not assume liability for the correctness of the information provided. Therefore, we do not give assurance and do not provide guarantee or assume liability for the correctness of the information provided.
2. The unlawful use of pictures on this website may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, personal or publicity rights as well as statutory regulations and provisions for reproduction.
3. The trademarks shown on this webpage constitute the intellectual property of the respective owners. Without written agreement, Rooms Sunce or third parties, whose intellectual property is shown on the website, do not grant any content rights of the website. The usage of the trademarks or other contents shown on the website for other purposes than the ones mentioned in the conditions is prohibited.
4. This website might contain links to external websites. Visiting these websites occurs at the visitor’s risk. We do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. Solely their operators are responsible for the content of the linked sites.
5. Only authorized users are allowed to access password-protected or differently secured areas. We reserve our right to take legal action against persons who try to get access to these areas without express approval.
6. Rooms Sunce reserves its right at any time to update or modify these conditions. The visitor is bound to the valid and latest version. Thus, we recommend to visit this page regularly.
The following conditions as well as other laws or conditions for the internet or the World Wide Web apply for all users and visitors of this website. They must not distribute, modify, transfer, re-produce or use any contents of the website for public or commercial purposes without written permission of Rooms Sunce.
Your access to the website and its usage are also subject to the following conditions and applicable laws. By accessing and visiting the website you agree to the conditions without restriction or reservation and accept that other agreements concerning the subject matter between you and Rooms Sunce are replaced thereby.
Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on the visitor’s hard drive. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. If you are concerned about having Cookies on your device, you can set your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete Cookies from your device. However, if you choose to block or delete Cookies, certain features of the websites you visit may not operate correctly.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website does contain links to other websites. Rooms Sunce does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites.
For the content of linked pages their operators are responsible exclusively. We assume no liability for their contents. We can also not be held responsible for any damage incurred due to poorly researched or incorrect content.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see http://developers.facebook.com/plugins. When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
The Google +1 button is a way for you to share information publicly with the world. The Google +1 button helps you and others receive personalized content from Google and Google’s partners. The fact that you +1’d something will be recorded by Google, along with information about the page you were viewing when you clicked on the +1 button. Your +1’s may appear to others as an annotation with your profile name and photo in Google services (such as in search results or on your Google Profile) or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet.
Google will record information about your +1 activity in order to provide you and other users with a better experience on Google services. In order to use the Google +1 button, you need to have a public Google Profile visible to the world, which at a minimum includes the name you chose for the profile. That name will be used across Google services and in some cases it may replace another name you’ve used when sharing content under your Google Account. Google may display your Google Profile identity to people who have your email address or other identifying information.
There are other widgets / plugins and codes by third-party manufacturers and various vendors on this website. Apply the respective terms and conditions / terms of manufacturers.